SCM0053 Operational Telecommunications Equipment, Infrastructure and Services (ITS2573)
Suppliers on this scheme
|Managed||NSW Department of Customer Service|
Whole of government
|Scheme owner||Hemal Gohel
01-May-2013 12:00 AM
25-Sep-2014 9:00 AM
30-Apr-2027 11:59 PM
30-Jan-2027 5:00 PM
SCM0053 is for provision of a range of equipment, infrastructure, and specialist services to build, operate, and maintain telecommunication networks.
The scheme is mandatory, whole-of-government scheme for use by NSW Government agencies and eligible non-agency buyers. It must be used when buying equipment, infrastructure and services for government operated telecommunications network.
The scheme offers 3 categories with relevant subcategories that suppliers can register under:
Category A - Equipment
Category B - Infrastructure
Category C - Services
General Order FormGeneral-Order-Form-v3.0.docx (VND.OPENXMLFORMATS-OFFICEDOCUMENT.WORDPROCESSINGML.DOCUMENT, 82 kb)
Purchase Order FormPurchase-Order-Form-v3.0.docx (VND.OPENXMLFORMATS-OFFICEDOCUMENT.WORDPROCESSINGML.DOCUMENT, 64 kb)
The Scheme offers two membership levels:
- Registered Supplier List: Approved for contracts valued up to $150,000 (including GST) and low-risk works.
- Prequalified Supplier List: Approved for contracts over $150,000 (including GST) or high-risk works.
Before you can supply through the scheme, you need to apply to become a registered or prequalified supplier using the following steps:
- Log in to Supplier Hub and press schemes tile and go to SCM0053 Scheme page to review the Scheme documents including Scheme Rules and Master Supply Agreement.
- When ready, select ‘Start application’
- Complete the relevant questionnaire (Registered or Prequalified) by providing the information requested and submitting the documents as required.
- Submit the application.
We will review the applications as specified in ‘section 11 conditions for participation’ of the Scheme Rules and Conditions.
You will receive an email with the outcome of your application. It usually takes one to two weeks to assess applications, although this can vary depending on the completeness of the documents.
View amendments to this schemeLog in to apply