SCM5841 Remote Sensing Services and Equipment Prequalification Scheme
Suppliers on this scheme
|Managed||NSW Department of Customer Service|
|Scheme owner||Leanne Mills
03-Dec-2018 12:00 AM
03-Dec-2023 11:59 PM
A prequalification scheme covering the acquisition, processing and supply of spatial data and remote sensing services.
The following organisations are entitled to use the Scheme:
- NSW Government Agencies and state-owned corporations
- Local or federal government entities; and
- Not for profit organisations, as approved by DCS in its absolute discretion.
Use of the scheme is regulated by the NSW Procurement Policy Framework (2022) and relevant Procurement Board Directions.
The scheme offers a supplier list with suppliers qualified as low or high risk capable, with risk defined on a per contract basis as per the below thresholds:
- Low risk capable: contracts under $150k and not considered high risk
- High risk capable: Contracts over $150K OR considered high risk
Procurement over $650k cannot be undertaken through the scheme.
Two pathways to procuring through the ReSSE scheme include: self-managed and assisted. The supplied standard agreement must be used for all procurements, and data acquired through the scheme must be supplied to Spatial Services. It is requested that licensing allows for Whole of Government use.
Supplier obligations include the provision of project information for procurement outside of the scheme, including but not limited to:
- customer agency and contact details
- project size and location
- project cost.
Please refer to the buyer and supplier information packs for further details.
The categories under this scheme are:
- Remote sensing data capture and supply
- Remote sensing professional services, and spatial data products and services
- Remote sensing hardware and software
Applications are completed online. The following documentation must be provided:
- Details of company capacity and capability for each nominated category
- Proof of relevant insurances
- Satisfactory referee reports
- ABN and/or CAN (including overseas entities)
Insurance documentation (Public and Product Liability, and Workers Compensation) will be requested each time a contract is entered into ensuring currency. Additional insurances, or licences, may be requested based on individual project requirements.
Applications are assessed and managed by the ReSSE Administration team. The team may request further information to validate the application and may contact referees to confirm their report. Assessment takes two to three weeks, however, may take longer during periods of high traffic or business shutdown.
View amendments to this schemeLog in to apply