SCM7971 Digital Engineering Services
Suppliers on this scheme
Whole of government
|Scheme owner||Alison Mendham
28-Nov-2019 12:00 AM
28-Nov-2019 9:00 AM
26-Nov-2023 11:59 PM
26-Nov-2023 5:00 PM
The scheme is a pool of suppliers prequalified to supply digital engineering services for infrastructure projects.
The scheme is pool of suppliers prequalified to supply digital engineering services for infrastructure projects. This is an agency specific scheme which is available to organisations eligible to buy from NSW Government procurement arrangements. The scheme is managed by Transport for NSW.
All engagements are subject to the scheme’s commercial framework. Prequalified members enter into a Head Agreement, which includes a resourcing and rate structure.
The Head Agreement enables an eligible organisation to buy. A purchaser must first execute the schemes standard form of Customer Contract with a prequalified supplier, prior to issuing service orders.
Customer Contracts held with Transport for NSW are managed by the Procurement Services, Supplier Engagement Team.
The scheme facilitates, but does not replace, quotation and tender assessment processes for individual procurement events. Purchasers using the scheme must carry out their own due diligence with regard to value for money for each procurement event.
Prequalification does not extend to related, associated or subsidiary businesses.
The Procurement Board Direction PBD-2022-02 applies to this scheme.
Customer ContractSCM7971-Digital-Engineering-Services---Customer-Contract_4-1.docx (VND.OPENXMLFORMATS-OFFICEDOCUMENT.WORDPROCESSINGML.DOCUMENT, 200 kb)
Head AgreementSCM7971-Digital-Engineering-Services---Head-Agreement_4-2.docx (VND.OPENXMLFORMATS-OFFICEDOCUMENT.WORDPROCESSINGML.DOCUMENT, 159 kb)
- You should start by understanding the scheme terms and conditions.
- Create a supplier account if you don't have one already.
- Start an application by logging in with your user account.
- Review the capability descriptors for the prequalification service types you wish to apply for.
- Complete the templates and provide supporting information for the capabilities you have nominated.
- You must provide two independent client referees for each capability nominated. The client referee must include meaningful detail of services provided and must be supported by evidence that is aligned with the nominated capability.
- After submitting your application, Transport for NSW will undertake an assessment to determine eligibility.
- You may be contacted to provide additional information.
- You will be notified of the outcome via email
- If your submission is successful, you will be offered appointment to the scheme by way of execution of the scheme deed of agreement.
View amendments to this schemeLog in to apply